Stuart Levine & Associates has formed a joint venture with the Credit Union Times — the Credit Union Leadership Forum. Our mission is to strengthen boards of directors by providing learning opportunities that ensure credit union stability and growth.
As your trusted education partner for CEOs and Boards, we will offer an a Bi-weekly Electronic Newsletter providing strategic insights for credit union boards, free subscriptions of the Credit Union Times for all board and C-level executives, a Director’s Webcast Series throughout the year as well as an Annual Forum for CEOs and Board Chairs to give your credit union and board a strategic advantage.
For more information, please contact Thomas R. Greve, CUDE, Publisher, Credit Union Times, email@example.com 201-602-6958 or Thomas A Waller, Managing Director, Credit Union Leadership Forum, firstname.lastname@example.org 908-752-0464.Return to Top
- Credit Union Times and Stuart Levine & Associates Launch Credit Union Leadership Forum
- Credit Union Leadership Forum 2012 Launch
- Credit Union Leadership Forum Web Seminar: A Practical Perspective: Regulatory Realities
- Director Assessments Can Strengthen Your Board
- Successful CEOs Share Information With the Board