Effective Board Governance
We help CEOs to work effectively with their boards and provide boards of directors with guidance on their processes and best practices for board governance. Establishing the right tone at the top and create the right culture on the board is critical. We help boards to develop a common language for governance that will enable CEOs and their boards to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities.
Our work includes building a governance structure that enhances board and shareholder/member confidence as well as developing the key leadership skills that enable board members to meet the strategic and financial challenges of their organizations.
Our timely, constructive and expert consultation helps build the board’s leadership agility and responsiveness to the CEO. Our guidance to the CEO enables them to focus on communication of more strategic aspects of their initiatives to their Boards.
Stuart Levine & Associates inclusive process includes a review of the following:
- All governance practices
- Conduct of business and ethics policy
- All charters, committees and population of committees
- Roles and responsibilities of director’s and chairman’s roles
- Board size, terms of membership
- Board functioning as a whole
- Board meeting agendas, board books, preparation and board meeting management
- Creation of board dashboards
- Enterprise risk management and contingency planning
- CEO compensation review
To find out how Stuart Levine & Associates can help your organization with Effective Board Governance, contact us.Return to Top